Sign Up to Receive My Free 84-page Report: Mastering Success With Women

* indicates required
Email Format

Why You Must Be Original To Be Successful in Your Love Life

A little known secret that many guys lose sight of in the dating game is this:

The importance of originality.

What do I mean by that? I mean that a girl is going to be attracted to a guy who is comfortable with himself, happy (because he does what he wants, not what is expected of him) and free.

Being original means having a job/career you're passionate about. It means being unafraid to say the wrong thing, but trying to say the right thing as often as you can.

It means being relaxed, affectionate, and unattached to outcomes with women.

It means being yourself in all situations, and not caring what other people think of you.

I know this is tough, and it takes time. I used to be a brainwashed "pig of the masses". I was stuck in a dead end job, felt unenthused about life, and as a consequence, was terrible with women - and all my relationships.

But then, I read the book mentioned in this post. It didn't happen overnight, but slowly and surely, that book helped me get back in touch with my REAL self - which was a confident alpha male. Not the lonely, miserable person I had become.

So if you're in a situation with a woman, or at your job, or just anywhere, and you feel uncertain about what to say or do, remember this: BE YOURSELF.

Don't try to be what other people force you to be. Be true to yourself.

I guarantee you that if you take no other piece of advice to heart than that, you will start to see real changes in your life. Hopefully, they'll be positive changes.

Here's a little "Jedi mind trick" I use to remind myself of this important originality principle when I'm feeling uncertain in a social situation.

I excuse myself for a few minutes and go to the restroom. Ideally, you can go to a quiet stall, somewhere by yourself.

Then I take a few breaths to clear my head.

I remind myself:

-It's okay.
-Nothing that happens tonight is going to ruin my life.
-I am relaxed and unattached to outcomes.
-I am ME, and that is the most important thing.

If that seems like a lot to remember, then repeat this phrase in your head, instead:

"Don't worry."

No comments:

Post a Comment