Sign Up to Receive My Free 84-page Report: Mastering Success With Women

* indicates required
Email Format

Become More Appealing to Women - One Behavior to Avoid

I remember a time when I was really, really bad with women. Like completely awful. And a big part of that was because I kept repeating bad behaviors that turned them off.

These behaviors are fully outlined in John Alexander's How to Become an Alpha Male, but I'll talk about one of the biggest ones that helped me get better with women - after I stopped doing it.

That is: putting yourself down.

A lot of guys do this without realizing it. We'll say stuff like, "Oh, I'm so bad at (sports, or dancing, or whatever it may be)". This actually turns women off.

Here's an example: you're talking to a girl, and the topic of mountain climbing comes up. Maybe she's an athlete or an explorer, and you've never done half the stuff she has. Instead of feeling inadequate, you need to look at this as an opportunity to show her your bravery.

So when she says, "I'm a mountain climber. Have you ever tried climbing?"

Don't say, "Oh, I could never do that, I'm a coward."

Instead, say, "Whoa, that sounds like a ton of fun. I'd love to go mountain climbing, but I've never done it. Can you tell me more about it?"

This both shows that you're a brave, exploring kind of a guy, and that you're interested in her world as well. She might talk more about her life as a mountain climber, then, giving you a better opportunity to get to know her (and ultimately continue to escalate your date with her, if you wish).

So remember: there's a right way to joke about yourself, when you become an alpha male who's happy with his life and feels self-confident. But don't put yourself down - you don't need to. That's a beta male behavior and often leads to more depression on your part, because you'll believe those things (like when you say you're a coward.)

If you'd like to learn how to feel more confident when faced with a situation that makes you uncertain, check out this post on originality.


No comments:

Post a Comment