Sign Up to Receive My Free 84-page Report: Mastering Success With Women

* indicates required
Email Format

A Great Tip on Finding Balance in Your Life

Hey guys!

Just reblogging a quick post I found super useful, here:


It's about some deep stuff like karma and life balance, and this is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. The gist of it is that for every good action you do, you'll be rewarded with another good action. Conversely, if you do a bad action, you'll reap bad things.

This works for any action in your life. Program yourself to become a strong alpha male, and you will become a strong alpha male. Program yourself that you will be successful with women, and you will be successful with women.

The key is to repeat the things you want most until you finally get them. Because you WILL. Trust me. Just keep repeating these affirmations, over and over. Here's a few you might find helpful:

1. I am becoming a strong, kind guy.

2. I am learning to love myself and my life.

3. I love women and women love me.

4. I attract all the success I desire, and more. The universe has only wealth to give me.

Those are a few I like that have helped me a lot, and if you repeat them enough, you'll eventually start taking subconscious actions to make those dreams a reality.

Really hope this helped you.
Until next time,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment